05 January 2023

2022 Review

So as 2022 passes what exactly have I achieved?

Not a lot!

Police Department

This should have been my big project for the end of the year. I just failed to get past character creation.

The problem has been the character flaws. 5150 Working Grave may work fine for one character, but I'm stretching it to cover a selection to give that police procedural vibe.

I have identified a solution and hopefully that will kick start this game again.

Other Solo

I have not been able to get to any solo games in the last little while, and I'm not sure I mananged any at all in 2022!

This is something I really want to rectify, although see below...

Face to Face Gaming

This has been confined to my daughters over the last few years, and with my eldest off at university even that has been difficult. Either she is not here, or not around enough, or with other things to do, that RPGs aren't possible.

However, just this last few weeks there has been talk of an online Honor + Intrigue game. I've had to step forward as potential GM after the previous volunteer had to step down, and scheduling is proving a little tricky, not least because I am GMT based and can't make weekends (my family would likely kill me).

So this is a bright point and I'm hopeful that some sort of game comes out of it in the not too distant future.

In my next post I will reveal what my aims are for 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment